Vista 400 - A newly renovated affordable independent 62+ and better senior community in Tampa, FL.
Vista 400 Apartment Homes offers professionally managed homes that are tailored to meet your needs. Choose a cozy studio or one bedroom apartment home featuring secure card entry for your piece of mind. Vista 400 is centrally located in beautiful downtown Tampa and is on the bus route for your convenience. With all Vista 400 has to offer, you'll feel right at home. Stop in and visit with our friendly and caring team today to see how you can make Vista 400 your new home.
Apartment Home Features
View all apartment features
- Many new residence upgrades
- Central air and heat
- Electric, water, sewer and trash included
- Cable ready
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Energy efficient appliances
- Large walk-in closets
- City skyline
View all community amenities
- 100% smoke free community
- Across the street from public transit
- Spacious studio and one bedroom floorplans
- A non-smoking community
- Emergency call system and resident check-in system
- Onsite camera access on TV
- Community news on TV
- On-site management / maintenance
- Library / community room / computer lab / craft room / fitness & yoga room
- Planned resident activities & socials
Affordable Housing Floorplans
|APARTMENTS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN |
SECTION 8 WAIT LIST IS NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
* Pricing and specials are subject to change without notice. All floorplans are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
|*** INCOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY ***|
UPDATE 9/1/2021 - LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER!
We are thrilled to announce that we have RE-OPENED our office. While we can’t wait to see you, we must have specific guidelines in place for your comfort, convenience, and to better serve you during this time: All tours will be by appointment only, facial coverings are required, physical distancing will be practiced & tours will be limited to potential lease-holders only. GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
- Age 62+ and better
- Income restrictions apply
: All persons wanting to view a residence on-site will need to present a valid government issued photo identification.
Why Live at Vista 400?
- Our apartment homes are newly renovated
- We are afforable
- We are on the bus route
- We are centrally located in downtown Tampa
- We have planned resident activities
- We are a non-evacuation building
Tampa Bay Senior Housing
Visit our sister properties below:
Street View of Vista 400 Apartments
The mission of Vista 400 is simple: To provide the highest quality living environment and services in order to keep our residents fully satisifed. We employ only the most qualified professionals; we strive to develop solid partnerships; make communications a priority and pay close attention to details. This is all done with one goal in mind--to achieve the best living environment for our seniors.
The vision of Vista 400 is to create an elegant and affordable residential community that offers persons aged 62+ and better several housing options that best fits their lifestyle.
The Vista 400 team of professionals serves our residents by being on-site Office Hours: Monday - Friday 11am - 5pm.| Sat & Sun: Closed. We ensure that after-hour services are also available through our call service or through this website.